May 13 2014
Garaga is proud to announce the launch of an all-new residential garage door: the Triforce (and its commercial counterpart, the TG-6200).
The Triforce is a 2-inch thick, galvanized steel garage door that is insulated with a rigid panel of polystyrene. With an insulation value of R-10, the Triforce raises the category of polystyrene-insulated doors to a level that surpasses industry standards.
Without sacrificing choice, durability, or looks, this door is a more affordable solution. It has the best steel, inside and out, the best joints between panels and the best thermal breaks in the category of polystyrene-insulated doors.
The main features of this brand new polystyrene garage door are:
- 26-gauge, hot-dipped galvanized steel (both sides)
- 2”-thick steel door
- insulated with polystyrene panel glued to the walls
- thermal resistance value of R-10
- available colors: Ice White, Desert Sand, Claystone, Dark Sand, Moka Brown and Evergreen
- subtle woodgrain finish
- many design choices: Classic, Mix, XL, Flush and Carriage House
- 21" x 13" or 40" x 13" double-paned sealed windows
- also available: single panes
- InterstopTM system joints between panels provide a thermal break
- bottom weatherstripping in black PVC ensures a good seal for the door’s threshold
- panel end pieces made of wood blocks, ensuring an efficient thermal break
- available sizes:
- from 8’ to 18’ in length (in 1” increments)
- from 6’6” to 8’ in height (in 3" increments)
To learn more about the main features of this new door, download the brochure
For more information about the Triforce: visit the product web page
A commercial version of this door is also available - the TG-6200. It has the same construction features as the Triforce. It is only available in white and the model Flush.