Job Opportunity > Regional Sales Manager – Northern USA
15 years of sales experience in the Garage Door Industry? Highly self‑motivated team player? Your next challenge is with us.
We are seeking a highly motivated & veteran individual to join our team as the Regional Sales Manager – Northern USA Territory to manage, from home, the Northern Sales Team.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager supports his sales team achieving and exceeding their goals.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Based in 1 of these states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Illinois
- Northern Sales Territory includes: WI, IL, IN, OH, WV, VA, DC, MD, PA, NY, NJ, DE
- Compensation: Competitive compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience, quarterly bonuses, expenses, and vehicle allowance. Many other benefits listed below.
- Garaga US Manufacturing Plant: Ponca City, OK
- Garaga Canadian Manufacturing Plants: Barrie, Ontario and St‑Georges, Quebec. The garage doors sold in your territory are made mostly in Ontario.
Roles & Responsabilities:
- Manages the Northern Sales Team (4 Territory Managers)
- Helps develop new customers and existing business
- Helps implement marketing plans
- Executes the strategic management plan with other territory managers
- Develops long‑term relationships with the customers in his territory
- Implements promotions & programs in his territory
- Makes recommendations to senior management on competitive activities along with new ideas to develop & grow Garaga’s market share
- Achieves & exceeds sales targets for the territory
- Min. 15 years of sales experience in the Garage Door Industry, growing sales successfully in his territories for a manufacturer
- Min. 2 years of sales team managing experience
- Understands selling through distribution channels
- Establishes consultative selling relationships with salespeople and customers, assisting them in successfully growing their business
- Knows how to implement and recommend plans and policies to improve brand recognition and market penetration
- Understands business concepts for profitability, productivity, product positioning, and marketing plans
- Solid skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and a natural capacity to sell higher‑end products
Experience & education:
- Managing a sales team: 2 years (Required)
- Selling in the Garage Door Industry: 15 years (Required)
- Selling in the Building Products Industry: An advantage
- College Degree (Required)
- Health care
- Medical plans
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Quarterly bonuses
- Expense and vehicle allowance
Diversity. Inclusivity. Collaboration. Garaga is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Regional Sales Manager – Northern USA