Career Opportunity > Human Resources Manager
You are a team player, and you can quickly rally people around you?You have solid and proven people skills? You want to take part in an organization’s growth with a key role? This career opportunity is for you!
We are currently seeking to recruit someone with your experience and skills to join our Ponca City Operations in Oklahoma. As an HR Manager, you will have a key role in our development as well as our management and employee performance. You will be responsible for all activities and initiatives related to recruiting, onboarding, orientation and training of the employees in addition to our labor relations, health & safety. We strongly believe that you are the team player we are looking for!
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH US!
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Full‑time, Permanent
- Compensation: Very competitive
- Regular Hours of Work: 40 hrs/week, Monday to Friday
- Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Retirement plan, Vision insurance. Company pays 70% of benefits after 60 days.
- Garaga’s Mid‑America manufacturing plant: Ponca City, OK
A tight‑knit team with a great A/C lunchroom to relax and stay connected 😊
GARAGA MID-AMERICA TEAM, The Advantages That Come with A Just‑Big‑Enough Company, and the Cohesion, Respect & Fellowship of a Small Enough Team.
The Best of Both Worlds.
Just Big Enough
Strength in numbers and experience! The Great Garaga Team is 350 people and 3 facilities. A family business that has been thinking big for over 35 years. HR experts and managers who care about your happiness at work.
We are improving constantly improving. Welcoming people who have developed tools and methods to integrate people on a personal level.
A company culture of generosity, respect and recognition.
BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HAPPINESS – NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
Generous HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Retirement plan, Vision insurance. Company pays 70% of benefits after 60 days.
A GROWING company: Our sales and production are going extremely well, even with the COVID‑19 situation. No slow down. No part‑time jobs. Permanent, year-round jobs.
But Small Enough to Care!
To build relationships, have fun, advancement possibilities, and challenges. We know you as a person.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. Our Head Office and Management Teams are committed to helping you with your new duties.
DESIGNED FOR YOUR HAPPINESS AND WELL-BEING EVERY DAY
Strong team work ethics: Our management team is open to coaching and guidance on developing positive employee relations. Our head office gives us the budget, the tools and the space we need to get things done and to develop friendly relationships both in the office and the production lines.
Top-notch digital tools. Everything at Garaga is designed to help people do their jobs well. In the plant as well as in the office. Extranet with quoting and ordering for dealers. Automatic production start-ups. We've been fine-tuning our systems for 20 years now. So, you can concentrate on what is really important in your job: relationship with the employees.
You can see yourself with us?
As a Garaga HR Manager, you will:
- Work closely with managers and employees to provide overall HR guidance, enhance working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Develop contracts terms and provide guidance to leaders for new hire offers, promotions and transfers.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g. coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary action, diversity & inclusion).
- Put forward HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Present input and identify change management strategies with leaders related to organizational issues, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Deliver training and development sessions to managers and employees on various HR topics.
- Take part in the evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Participate in the creation, adaptation, improvement, implementation of company policies and programs and provide guidance and interpretation to team members.
- Partner with managers and employees on development opportunities and actions plan derived from employee surveys and various sources of employees' feedback.
- Produce job benchmark and compensation analysis to managers and leadership.
- Perform related administrative duties as assigned and work with our HRIS.
- Keep abreast with new labor legislations, HR trends and management practices.
Are You the Team Player We Are Looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in human resources.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of experience in HR Business partner role.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, diversity & inclusion and talent & performance management.
- The ability to understand site and business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Operates with autonomy and confidentiality.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employees’ engagement.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS.
Diversity. Inclusivity. Collaboration. Garaga is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Human Resources Manager