Garaga is definitely the best buy
Are you tired of freezing, painting, struggling, looking at it or getting soaked?
Shopping around for a new garage door used to be a very simple decision as designs and styles were limited. Today, garage doors have evolved, and even though reasonably priced, they are still a major investment. Because your door may be around for twenty years, it would be wise to count on a garage door manufacturer that has set the standards in the industry. Otherwise, your next garage door purchase could cause a lot of frustration.
See 25 good reasons why "You'll Never Regret" buying a GARAGA garage door to learn why we are so proud of our doors. Discover the beauty of quality describing the Garaga difference.
The following features apply to polyurethane-insulated Garaga doors
Garage Door Construction
1. Strong yet lightweight composite material
Provides exceptional durability.
2. High pressure-injected polyurethane foam
Provides a thermal resistance factor that is twice that of a polystyrene-insulated garage door.
3. Wood end section (pine)
Avoids thermal bridges, eliminates conduction of cold.
Provide a solid, durable structure for your garage door.
5. Flexible weatherstripping along top of the garage door
Prevents air and water infiltration (optional).
Molds itself to the garage floor for maximum air tightness.
7. Triple-contact, airtight, PVC joints between the garage door sections
Offer remarkable air tightness, efficient thermal breaks and incomparable sturdiness.
8. Double-lip perimeter weatherstripping
Protects against air, water, snow and dust infiltration.
Garage Door Hardware
Allow the garage door to function perfectly for numerous years.
Ensure the long-term solidity of the frame.
10. 11-ballbearing steel rollers coated with nylon
Steel rollers increase opening mechanism durability.
The nylon provides smoother and quieter door operation.
11. Welded anchoring plates on vertical tracks
Increase the longevity and durability of the garage door hardware.
Garage Door Options
13. Choice of 14 different garage door colours
Coordinate the colour or your home and garage door. Select from among 11 colours for our steel doors and 3 for our aluminum doors
14. Choice of 3 garage door finishes: 2 woodgrain finishes and one textured smooth finish
Gives the door a distinctive look.
15. Choice of 29 different designs: 13 traditional styles, 6 contemporary styles and 10 carriage-house styles.
Complements the architectural style of your home.
16. Wide choice of decorative garage door window designs
Gives your home a unique appearance.
17. Choice of size: standard or custom garage doors
Garage Door Openers
18. LiftMaster door openers with belt drive
Provides smoother and quieter operation.
Lifetime warranty on motor.
19. LiftMaster door openers with chain drive.
Long lasting and reliable
Warranty can vary depending on model
20. Multifunctional control panel with lock/security system, light switch and illuminated push button
Combines all door opener functions in one location.
Security for your home
21. Lighted, digital exterior keypad
Allows you to open and close the door from outside without a remote control. Ideal for garages with no service door.
22. Dual automatic reverse system (photoelectrical and mechanical)
Reduces the risk of accidents and damaging property when the door closes.
23. MyQTM Technology – Gives you control over your door opener from anywhere in the world.
Uses LiftMaster’s Internet Gateway to connect your smartphone, tablet or computer to your garage door for the most secure operation.
24. Lifetime warranty on garage door sections
Guarantees the door's resistance to perforation due to rust.
25. Two-year warranty on Dura+ hardware
Guarantees overall solidity during critical years.
Garaga, every detail guaranteedTM