Last update: January 13, 2021
Dear Web Visitors and Customers,
The Construction Industry is still on the essential services list. So, the Garaga facilities in Barrie (ON), Ponca City (OK), and St-Georges (QC) remain open.
Since March 2020, we have implemented numerous preventive measures throughout the production and delivery chain to comply with all the guidelines recommended by public health. We are very proud of our entire team, who follow them tirelessly and vigilantly.
We are aware of the important individual and collective roles that each of us plays. Every small action counts.
Stay safe! We’ll get through this.
Garaga’s dealer network
Garaga works with more than 140 dealers all over Canada and the United States. Depending on their state/province, sometimes even their city policy, they make sure to comply to all sanitary measures and offer allowed services. So, if you are:
- Wondering what services our dealers can offer while respecting the sanitary measures.
- Looking for a new garage door or a garage door opener for your home construction or home improvement project.
- In need of a repair or maintenance service that needs to be done quickly.
We suggest you find the Garaga Dealers near you and call them. It’s the safest and fastest way to get accurate information.
But let us reassure you on 1 very important thing
Our dealers and we will be there to help you. If your garage door has stopped closing, if you are stuck in your garage or any other emergency, just call your Garaga dealer. They will be there to help you.
Garaga is extremely proud of its dealers. They go above and beyond to keep their employees, their customers, and their communities safe.
Our dealers’ priorities for service
Our dealers give priority appointments (date and time) in the following order to:
- Hospitals and facilities supporting our health care systems
- Facilities related to essential public services (e.g. fire stations, police stations, etc.)
- Facilities related to an essential service (e.g. the entire food industry chain)
- Any other requests follow
Procedures implemented by our dealers for their teams in the field
Institutional and Commercial Work
- A strict COVID‑19 policy must be in place for us to do work.
- Our teams will comply with your policy to the letter.
Thinking of everyone’s safety, our dealers’ teams
- Won’t go into your house. They will stay in the garage.
- Will call upon arrival. You must open the garage and go back inside. They will call you back to let you know the job is done and talk about your project if needed.
GARAGA’s Employee and Dealers’ Employee Policy
- They must telecommute as much as possible
- They must always stay 6 feet from people
- No handshakes
- They must use hand sanitizers before and after going to a job site
- They must wash their hands very often and accordingly to the recommended methods
- They must avoid touching their face
- They must be absolutely certain that they are healthy (i.e., meet the same standards as required from our customers before going to their location.)
Given the exceptional circumstances, for everyone’s safety, before going to a customer’s house, our dealers’ teams will confirm with each of them if they or someone living with them:
- Are in quarantine or self‑isolating
- Have fever or flu symptoms
- Have been diagnosed with COVID 19 or have been in contact with someone who has
- Have been outside the country in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who has