Career Opportunity > Regional Director, Operations in the Greater Ottawa Area
You have exceptional mentoring skills?
You would like to coach leaders & their teams, so your knowledge gets passed on?
Are you are looking for a generous & open-minded company, flexible hours along with teleworking?
This is for you.
You used to own your own business? Or you have experience in coaching dealers or branch managers of a manufacturer or a brand? You have the skills. You have the will. And for you, it’s a shame if all your lifetime of experience is not transmitted to another generation of leaders? We have the perfect offer for you!
Reporting to the General Director – Ottawa Regions, you will work closely with Garaga’s owners, high management and Garaga’s local managers in Ottawa to advise, counsel, and provide direction on all business-related matters. You will act as a coach for Garaga managers in Ottawa. You will be a key member of Garaga’s corporate team.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Number of positions to fill: 1
- Salary: To be discussed
- Work hours: Full-time
- Job status: Permanent
- Work shift: Day
- Must be willing to travel around Ottawa
- Flexible hours
Key responsibilities as Regional Director, Operations in the Greater Ottawa Area:
- Actively participates in increasing the revenues by mentoring and supporting managers, with an emphasis on developing action plans to support the growth
- Develops and evaluates the business plan of the branches, in order to improve their profitability
- Establishes and maintains strategic connexions between the head office and the various stakeholders
- Advises branches on talent acquisition and development, with a strong emphasis on employee engagement and training
- Monitors and improves methods, tools and key performance indicators to optimize the operational and financial success of the branches
Qualification required as Regional Director, Operations in the Greater Ottawa Area:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- At least 10 years of relevant job experience
- Great ability to communicate, negotiate and mobilize
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Organizational and management skills
- Good level of administrative skills
- High level of integrity, credibility and confidentiality
- Available for travelling for work purposes in the Greater Ottawa Area
- Assets: experience in the construction industry and with multi-site operations
Regional Director, Operations in the Greater Ottawa Area
Garaga, the benefits
of a large company
the support of a tight-kniT
high management team.
the best of both worlds!
Garaga Inc. is a constantly growing family business and in order to help us achieve our goals, we are continuously looking for passionate people to join our company. For over 35 years, we have been manufacturing garage doors to the highest standards in the industry. We are recognized for the reliability and quality of our products as well as for the impeccable service provided by our employees.
- A good financial health and a lot of growth
- A dedicated and accessible team
- A corporate culture of generosity, respect and recognition
- Flexible schedule and work from home policy
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
About Garaga’s Corporate Team:
- Head office in St-Georges, Quebec
- 2 open-minded co-presidents willing to benefit from your experience
- Senior managers
- A stimulating and evolving environment
- Very receptive to new technologies
- A lot of change and agility
About the Regional Team in Ottawa:
- 7 managers and shareholders
- 3 locations in and around Ottawa
- Leaders who want to learn best practices and skills to bring their business to the next level
- Teams receptive to your ideas
- Competitive remuneration & experience recognition
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Insurance Plan
- Medical and paramedical insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Wellness program
- Several activities organized by the social club (participation is always on a voluntary basis), drawings for all kinds of cultural and sports events as well as 2 clothing items per year, all provided 100% by Garaga.
Diversity. Inclusivity. Collaboration. Garaga is an Equal Opportunity Employer.