To simplify your life, here are a series of eight garage door accessories to go with LiftMaster, Chamberlain or Mastercraft (SEARS) brand door openers manufactured after 1993.
Wireless exterior keypad
- No need to enter the house to operate the door from the wall-mounted door control.
- There is an exterior keypad available to you (377LM, 387LM, 877LM, 877MAX) depending on your door opener model. Some of them are wireless.
- A keypad works like a remote control. You use a 4-digit code that you can change as needed.
- This type of keypad is very useful if you have a shed where you are unable to install an entry door.
Garage door monitor (829LM)
- Not sure if the garage door is really closed before you head off to bed? This device allows you to monitor and close up to four garage doors from any room in your house.
Laser parking system (975LM)
- Can you park your car perfectly every time you enter the garage? This accessory helps you maximize your usable garage space by indicating exactly where to park and when to stop.
- A lot better than hanging a tennis ball from the ceiling!
Wireless control panel (885LM)
- Installed near an access door leading outside, this second control panel comes in handy.
- Need an alternative solution? Install a wireless keypad on the outside frame of the garage door.
LiftMaster Internet Gateway (828LM)
- Both residential and commercial garage door technology has evolved rapidly in the last few years.
- Using a Wi-Fi app, you can open and close your garage door remotely, no matter where you are in the world.
- Also, you can make sure that your garage is, in fact, closed in those instances when you left home a bit too fast on your way to work.
- This also means you are able to open and close your door remotely, for example when you want to let someone enter and leave a package in your garage.
- It provides compatibility with certain other brands of door openers other than LiftMaster, Chamberlain or Mastercraft.
Battery Backup System (475LM)
- If there is a power outage, you can safely open and close your garage door.
- This battery can only be used with LiftMaster, Chamberlain or Mastercraft brand door openers.
Mini Remote Control (890MAX)
- Perfect when you don’t want to leave a remote control accessible or in view in your car.
- Due to its small size, it is ideal to place in your purse or on your key ring. This way it will always be with you when you leave the house.
- For all door openers from LiftMaster, Chamberlain or Mastercraft made after 1993, the 893MAX remote control fits with all these models.
- If you own another brand of door opener, the Universal Remote Control 375UT can be an alternative.
These are accessories for garage doors that can take care of your everyday concerns. Contact a garage door expert to receive answers to your questions, and especially, to be sure you get an accessory that will be compatible with the door opener you currently have.