Career Opportunity > Manager of Major Accounts, Québec
Are you looking for a generous, open-minded and growing company?
Do you want to telecommute and have a flexible work schedule?
This is for you.
Looking for a Canadian company that is in excellent financial health and is seeing a lot of growth? A manufacturer that has established a flourishing network of dealers in Canada and the United States? A generous employer that offers a competitive salary, a host of benefits and has great family values?
APPLY NOW! You'll get all that at Garaga.
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Number of positions to fill: 1
- Salary: To be discussed
- Work hours: Full time
- Flexible hours
- Job status: Permanent
- Work shift: Day
- Other: Performance bonus, car allowance, expense allowance
You can see yourself with us?
As a Manager of Major Accounts, Quebec, you will:
Be responsible for maintaining and increasing market share in the Quebec territory. The Major Account Manager has no staff, but acts as the main resource between the manufacturer and its business partners. He/she is the guardian of the sales process with these partners, intervening and contributing to the implementation of innovative business practices in order to achieve and surpass the objectives of the business plans. He or she does not hesitate to make the necessary recommendations to senior management to continue to develop the territory.
In particular, you will:
- Train and promote the use of GaragaNet and the sales process.
- Provide information about market trends.
- Promote and train on the range of products.
- Watch for opportunities.
- Analyze and comment on weekly sales reports.
- Prepare, organize and lead presentations.
- Contribute to the growth of the sales portfolio.
- Visit 12 to 18 customers / prospects per week.
- Be the bridge between customer service and business partners.
- Be a facilitator between resellers and business partners.
Time allocation, typical week:
- Customer visits to maintain and grow market share: 70%
- Analysis, planning, and organization of the territory (Quebec): 15%
- Support and training: 10%
- Other: 5%
The Manager of Major Accounts, Quebec we are looking for has:
- Experience in the construction materials industry: 10 years
- Very good knowledge of distribution channels and purchasing groups
- A well-developed network of contacts
- Leadership skills
- Strong computer skills
- French: advanced
- English: advanced
- Availability to attend, support and present at trade shows
- Availability to travel outside the country, if necessary (valid passport)
- A functional workspace at home
- Readiness to spend a few nights a week away from home (territory: Quebec)
- A valid driver's license
Manager of Major Accounts, Québec
THE BENEFITS OF A LARGE COMPANY.
THE SUPPORT OF A TIGHT-KNIT TEAM.
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
Small is Beautiful!
Allowing all the flexibility and room to manoeuvre that you are looking for. The co-presidents are young, think big, and have the means to achieve their ambitions. They are at the forefront of the market in terms of products and technology; they want to become leaders in terms of employer brand and employee experience.
Be Part of Something Big
Strength in numbers and experience! The Big Garaga Team, it is more than 350 people, in 3 plants (Barrie, ON; St-Georges, QC; Ponca City in the US). A Canadian family business that has been thinking big for over 35 years. Managers who have your work happiness at heart.
- Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Insurance Plan
- Medical and paramedical insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Wellness program
- Financial participation of 50% of the membership fees for fitness centers
- Nutrition information session
- Recognition of years of service
- Several activities organized by the social club (participation is always on a voluntary basis), drawings for all kinds of cultural and sports events as well as 2 clothing items per year, all provided 100% by Garaga.
- Well-designed integration program for new employees
IMPORTANT: Diversity. Inclusivity. Collaboration. Garaga is an Equal Opportunity Employer.