The Model T is an industrial-duty trolley door opener, as manufactured by The Chamberlain Group, Inc. and is for use on standard lift sectional doors. It is rated for more than 12 cycles per hour during peak periods.
- Trolley type door opener
115/230 1 phase
208/230/460 3 phase
575 3 phase
- Horse power: available in 1/3, ½,¾ and1h.p.
- Additional headroom required: 4"
- Required depth: door height + 48"
- Class 2 Circuit with 40 VA transformer
- Built-in 3-channel, 315MHz radio receiver accepts up to 23 Security+® or unlimited DIP switch remotes. 3-button remotes can be programmed for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP operation
- Maintenance Alert System™ establishes a routine maintenance schedule based on the number of cycles or calendar date. Includes self-diagnostic system that allows you to troubleshoot up to eight different error codes
- Timer-to-Close allows programming in 1-sec or 15-sec increments and permits timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position; requires monitored photo sensors, either CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or a 4-wire edge, using the CPS-EI edge interface
- Thermal motor overload can be easily reset from the 3-button floor level control station
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse.
- Motor overload protection.
- Quick-mount header bracket which provides fast, swing-up installation.
- Single- or three- phase, capacitor start on single-phase.
- Switchless motor eliminates stuck start switch and motor malfunctions on single-phase door openers.
- Spring-loaded disconnect for emergency manual operation.
- Motor is removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- Wiring type: All operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close. Monitored entrapment protection, using approved photo sensors CPS-U are standard. All other wiring types, B2, T, TS and FSTS, can be selected with the selection of a switch. LiftMaster CPS-UN4 and CPS-RPEN4 photo sensors or a monitored 4-wire sensing edge (via a CPS-EI Edge Interface Card) are optional. Logic 4.0 door openers can only accept UL-approved LiftMaster CPS-U, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 or CPS-EI monitored entrapment protection devices.
- First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second #41 chain; output on trolley #48 chain on 1/3 and½ HP; #41 chain on ¾ and 1 HP.
- Solenoid-actuated brake is standard on 3/4 and 1 HP units to prevent coasting of door.
- Ball bearings on output shaft; heavy-duty, oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
- Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
- NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powdercoat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- High-strength dual L-rail track with nylon quiet-gliding chain guides on rail spacers for quiet, smooth operation.
- 1.5 second delay-on-reverse circuit to prevent premature door and door opener wear.
- The Timer-to-Close automatically closes the door - programmable in 1-second or 15-second increments.
- The mid-stop stops the door at programmable mid-stop during open travel.
- The Maximum Run Timer signals the door to reverse or stop if closing time exceeds maximum by more than 10 seconds.
- Maintenance alert system (5 000 to 10 000 cycles).
- UL and CSA listed.
- 2-year warranty.
Your security, our priority!
CPS® Commercial Protector System®
The presence of primary entrapment protection is standard CPS-U for all modes. Primary entrapment protection devices are monitored continuously to insure safe operation of the door and limit door opener functionality should an obstruction be detected or in the event of device failure. Optional LiftMaster Monitored Entrapment Protection devices, CPS-UN4, CPS-RPEN4 and CPS-EI, are designed to work in conjunction with LiftMaster commercial door openers to provide enhanced door safety and a broad range of modes and features to end users. Either monitored photo-sensor or monitored 4-wire sensing edge (in conjunction with the CPS-EI Edge Interface) protection may be selected, but one must be detected by the LiftMaster Logic 4.0 or Medium-Duty Logic circuit board in order to unlock full functionality.
Garage doors and garage door openers can be dangerous if not installed and verifed by a professionnal and not used properly . Chidlren must be supervised by an adult when they are inside or in proximity of the garage.
Included with the LiftMaster T door opener
- LiftMaster T door opener
- 3-Button control station with LED
- Radio receiver & external radio control terminal
- Chain pack (according to door height)
- Installation hardware
- Rail according to door height
Optional accessories for the LiftMaster T door opener
LiftMaster Internet Gateway™ (828LM)
This revolutionary new accessory features built-in MyQ™ technology that connects to the Internet and allows you to monitor and operate your garage door opener, or turn on or off lights in or around your home, from anywhere in the world by using your smartphone or computer. It utilizes a two-way communication system that puts freedom and control in your hands.
3-Button Remote Control (813LM)
3-Buttons Premium Remote Control (895MAX)
Now it's easy to find the right button on your remote control, even in the dark. The sleek design of the 3-Button Premium Remote Control from LiftMaster® includes bright blue LED buttons for easy night operation. Another convenience feature is its built-in MyQ™ enabled technology that allows you to control up to three LiftMaster® garage door openers or gate operators, or MyQ™ enabled light accessories. And for added security, it is equipped with Security+2.0™ rolling code technology that uses a new code at every click, making it virtually impossible for anyone to steal your remote control signal.
3-Button Visor Remote Control (893MAX)
Mini 3-Button Remote Control 315MHz (890MAX)
Are you always on the go? Our mini 3-button remote control is a miniature version of our 3-button remote control, and just as powerful. It can open and close 3 garage doors or gates, turn opener lights on/off, and/or turn on lights and small appliances in your home. And the best part is that it can fit almost anywhere – in your purse, your pocket, or even on your keychain.Get control on the go. Our mini 3-button remote control is small enough to fit in your purse, in your pocket, or on your keychain, and can operate 3 garage door openers or gates, or lights and small appliances.
Wireless Keyless Entry System (877MAX)
Open or close your garage door without using a remote control or key. The LiftMaster® Wireless Keyless Entry System can open the door using a private 4-digit code you program directly into the unit. You can also program it with temporary access codes for visitors or delivery and service personnel so they can gain access to your garage without having to give them your personal code. Plus, it works with all LiftMaster® garage door openers manufactured since January 1993.
Mushroom Button Control Station
Red/Green Traffic light
Commercial Protector System® (CPS-UN4)
CPS-RPEN4 Retro-Reflective Photo Eye makes installs faster and simpler, by only having wiring on one side of door and Reflector on the other. Range of 50 feet in most cases. NEMA-4 rated.
If CPS-U / CPS-UN4 photo sensors are present, a non-monitored 2-wire electric edge or pneumatic (air hose) edge may be used as ancillary protection devices.
Rolling Door Interlock Switch
Interlock switch disables the operator control circuit when a manual door lock is engaged, preventing damage to the door and door opener.
Designed to restrict operation of door to authorized personnel only. Various types available.
Vehicule detection system
(65-8202) Pneumatic Sensing Edge Kit with exterior air switch, 2-wire coil cord and 14' air hose.
(65-5202) Pneumatic Sensing Edge Kit with exterior air switch, 2-wire take-up reel (20' extended) and 14' air hose.
Heavy-duty selenoid-actuated brake (standard with 3/4 & 1 HP)
Solenoid-actuated brake prevents coasting of door.
Antenna Extension Kit
The antenna extension kit can be used with EXT-ANT for maximum radio receiver range.