Arch Garage Door Windows
This garage door window model (40 X 13 in. - 1016 X 330 mm) is only available with the “Eastman Estate” garage door model. Classical and elegant, our Arch models are much more convenient than the external grid type. The grids on model shown are placed between the two glass panes. The aluminum grids are assembled with a mechanical joint that allows them to resist shocks.
Arch, 4 squares
Arch, 8 squares
Features of the Arch Garage Door Windows
View all the windows models for Garaga garage doors
- White grids are sandwiched between the 2 panes of glass.
- Maintenance - free White frame that will not discolor or crack and does not require painting.
- Low conductivity spacer bar reduces the risk of condensation.
- 1 in. (25.4 mm) insulated glass for maximum insulation. 1/8 in. (3.2 mm) glass.
- Rigid frame that increases water tightness.